KSF DWM520 | Electric plasterboard lifter
The plasterboard lifter DW520 is designed with an electric motor and can be very easily operated by one person. It is suitable for positioning drywall board, panel, insulation boards and similar sheets.
- Constructed with heat treated, robust aluminum – compact, safe and reliable.
- Telescoping mast
- No tools required to setup the lift – simply undfold, setup and operated within 60 seconds, easily used by a single person.
- 4 legs to stabilise the lifter. Each leg has variable, independant adjustment for uneven ground – such as stairways.
- Controller with variable speed switch.
- Manual override: In case of power failure or sites with no power operate manually with supplied handle or cordless drill and 17mm socket.
- Highly portable, the compact design folds, making it easy for one person to carry the lifter to/from job.